Outlander Filming Continues in Prague
Posted on September 12, 2015 by Ashley Fendt
**SPOILER ALERT: If you do not want to see costumes or visuals for the second season you may want to skip this post.**
Today filming of Outlander took to the city streets in Prague, and many fans were on hand to watch as cast and crew worked their time traveling magic. In photos released, we can see Sam Heughan (Jamie Fraser) and Caitriona Balfe (Claire Randall Fraser) between filming scenes speaking with Matt Roberts (writer), and Metin Hüseyin (director). We also get new glimpses at Terry Dresbach’s work, these costumes are phenomenal, and how exciting to see the kilt again! Duncan Lacroix (Murtagh Fraser), was also on set and can be seen in pictures taken with fans.
- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS
- BOOK SCENTS CANDLES GIVEAWAY! Retweet & subscribe to our blog.
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- MyPeakChallenge 2016 2017 and 2018
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- Outlander Droughtlander! Related art, casting and articles about season 3, Voyager and season 4, Drums of Autumn! Plus Interviews by our writers and editors Susie Brown our Aussie blogging lass, and Nancy M Guillory of Whiskyisms!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- OUTLANDER CAST PHOTO SHOOTS AND RED CARPET APPEARANCES
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
- DG'S DAILY LINES
- RAFFLE ReTweet, sign up, to be entered!!