- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS
- BOOK SCENTS CANDLES GIVEAWAY! Retweet & subscribe to our blog.
- DG'S DAILY LINES
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- MyPeakChallenge 2017
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- Outlander Droughtlander part two! Related art, casting and articles about Voyager! Interviews by our writers and editors Susie Brown our Aussie blogging lass, and Nancy M Guillory of Whiskyisms!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- OUTLANDER CAST PHOTO SHOOTS AND RED CARPET APPEARANCES
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
"Outlander" costume designer Terry Dresbach on recreating period garments
All the details of Terry Dresbach's designs. No JC PENNY in the 18th Century. The why's to the outfits and how many Changes for each, of the supporting cast. Claire's voice in her dress choice, when designing her 18th Century gowns...