- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS
- BOOK SCENTS CANDLES GIVEAWAY! Retweet & subscribe to our blog.
- DG'S DAILY LINES
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- MyPeakChallenge 2017
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- Outlander Droughtlander part two! Related art, casting and articles about Voyager! Interviews by our writers and editors Susie Brown our Aussie blogging lass, and Nancy M Guillory of Whiskyisms!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- OUTLANDER CAST PHOTO SHOOTS AND RED CARPET APPEARANCES
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Terry Dresbach's Newsletter, The Boots Mood Board!
We all wonder about Terry's Dresbach's inspiration when she creates the designs for each Season, each Episode and why she picks the fabrics, styles for the different Characters on Outlander!
Sign up for Terry's Newsletter to get an inside look at the Mood Boards and Inspiration Walls, which inspired this Seasons fashion...
On her blog, An 18th Century Life, she explains everything in simple detail.
Go directly to Terry's site for her thoughts and insight on: These boots are made for... or to read the rest of the Newsletter!
To see Terry's Newsletter and read the rest of this mood board: