- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS
- BOOK SCENTS CANDLES GIVEAWAY! Retweet & subscribe to our blog.
- DG'S DAILY LINES
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- MyPeakChallenge 2017
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- Outlander Droughtlander part two! Related art, casting and articles about Voyager! Interviews by our writers and editors Susie Brown our Aussie blogging lass, and Nancy M Guillory of Whiskyisms!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- OUTLANDER CAST PHOTO SHOOTS AND RED CARPET APPEARANCES
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
Sunday, January 1, 2017
Auld Lang Syne (With Lyrics and English Translation)
We all sing Auld Lang Syne at midnight on December 31 but what are the lyrics? Most people don't know that it is a Scottish poem written in 1788 by Robert Burns and later set to the music of a folk song.
As we ring in the new year remember to take a cup of kindness for the days of auld lang syne.
This version of the song is by Dougie MacLean
What is First Foot, another Scottish tradition: