- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS
- BOOK SCENTS CANDLES GIVEAWAY! Retweet & subscribe to our blog.
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- MyPeakChallenge 2017
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- Outlander Droughtlander part two! Related art, casting and articles about Voyager! Interviews by our writers and editors Susie Brown our Aussie blogging lass, and Nancy M Guillory of Whiskyisms!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- OUTLANDER CAST PHOTO SHOOTS AND RED CARPET APPEARANCES
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
Thursday, April 13, 2017
NEW PICS FROM SEASON 3 OF OUTLANDER WILL MAKE DROUGHTLANDER PASS FASTER
Plus, the first trailer for the new season drops this weekend.
For full article
By Julie Kosin
By HARPERS BAZAAR
The wait for Outlander's return in September might feel endless right now, but two new images from the upcoming season should make #Droughtlander a little easier to bear.
In the first, Claire (Caitriona Balfe) and Frank (Tobias Menzies) attend what is presumably daughter Brianna's high school graduation (the man behind them holds a program that reads "Class of 1966").
This is our first look at Claire and Frank in the '60s for Season 3; a photo released in December shows them celebrating Brianna's birth in 1948.
Meanwhile, Jamie Fraser (Sam Heughan) looks handsome as ever astride a horse sometime in the 18th century.
But the good news doesn't stop here; Starz announced this morning that the first trailer for Season 3 will air Sunday, April 16, before the premiere of The White Princess. Hopefully it'll make the next five months pass a little faster.