- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS
- BOOK SCENTS CANDLES GIVEAWAY! Retweet & subscribe to our blog.
- DG'S DAILY LINES
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- MyPeakChallenge 2017
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- Outlander Droughtlander part two! Related art, casting and articles about Voyager! Interviews by our writers and editors Susie Brown our Aussie blogging lass, and Nancy M Guillory of Whiskyisms!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- OUTLANDER CAST PHOTO SHOOTS AND RED CARPET APPEARANCES
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
Sunday, July 23, 2017
Saturday, July 22, 2017
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Friday, July 7, 2017
Tobias Menzies, Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan will all be on the Outlander panel at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. The announcement came as the date, July 21, and ballroom, 20, were also finally released.
EW's announcement that Sophie Skelton and Richard Rankin will accompany the main cast at San Diego Comic-Con is quite the surprise! The show runner Ron D Moore and Maril Davis will also be in attendance, along with Diana Gabaldon of course.
For the direct link:
It’s official, Outlander nation — the hit Starz drama is coming to Comic-Con this month in San Diego!
Sam Heughan (Jamie Fraser) and Caitriona Balfe (Claire Fraser) will headline an all-star Outlander panel planned for 5 p.m. July 21 in Ballroom 20. Also joining the pair on the dais in the San Diego Convention Center are Tobias Menzies (Black Jack Randall/Frank Randall); Sophie Skelton (Brianna Randall); Richard Rankin (Roger Wakefield); executive producer Ronald D. Moore, executive producer Maril Davis and author Diana Gabaldon.
To help shepherd the discussion about season 3, Starz has recruited actress/dancer and major fan Jenna Dewan Tatum to serve as moderator.
Fans will have multiple chances to get their Outlander fix at Comic-Con. Starz has scheduled an autograph signing session with the cast in its booth, No. 4029, on July 22. (Time is TBA for now). Folks who visit the Starz booth on Thursday and Friday can enter a raffle for a chance to win a spot at the Saturday signing.
We will add fan photos and updates here as the promotional information comes in...