- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS SEASON 1, 2 & 3!
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- MyPeakChallenge 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019...
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
- OUTLANDER season 4 & 5 cast PHOTO SHOOTS and Red Carpet appearances
- Outlander Droughtlander! Related art, casting news, articles about season 3 Voyager, and season 4 Drums of Autumn! Plus, Interviews by our writers, Susie Brown (our Aussie blogging lass) and Nancy M Guillory (Whiskyisms) format by Dorianne Panich
- Drums of Autumn season four episode recaps, with our Aussie Blogging Lass Susie Brown
- Outlander Homepage Originals... Cast interviews
- RAFFLE ReTweet, sign up to be entered!!
- Nancy M Fontenot taking each book at a time, thoughts on the book series that changed our lives...
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- Outlander in the city, Dinner with Diana Gabaldon in Scottsdale
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- Droughtlander for Season 5, Fiery Cross..... Here's the interesting bits, while we wait!
- OUTLANDER seasons 1, 2, and into 3 Cast PHOTO SHOO...
- DG'S DAILY LINES
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
A new 25th Anniversary edition of Dragonfly in Amber
Diana Gabaldon on Facebook
Well, alrighty then! For those people who were asking if/when Random House might be going to do special Anniversary editions of the books following OUTLANDER...yes, they are!
Here's the new 25th Anniversary edition of DRAGONFLY IN AMBER (the cover is the same nice faux-leather, padded-feeling kind as the OUTLANDER 20th Anniversary edition), which came out for pre-order today! Will be on sale Nov. 28th, if any of your are looking ahead toward Christmas (though I sort of hope you're NOT, as it isn't even Easter yet...).
For a signed copy: