- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS SEASON 1, 2 & 3!
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- Sam Heughan's MyPeakChallenge
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
- OUTLANDER season 4 & 5 cast PHOTO SHOOTS and Red Carpet appearances
- Outlander Droughtlander! Related art, casting news, articles about season 3 Voyager, and season 4 Drums of Autumn! Plus, Interviews by our writers, Susie Brown (our Aussie blogging lass) and Nancy M Guillory (Whiskyisms) format by Dorianne Panich
- Drums of Autumn season four episode recaps, with our Aussie Blogging Lass Susie Brown
- Outlander Homepage Originals... Cast interviews
- RAFFLE ReTweet, sign up to be entered!!
- Nancy M Fontenot taking each book at a time, thoughts on the book series that changed our lives...
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- Outlander in the city, Dinner with Diana Gabaldon in Scottsdale
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- Droughtlander for Season 5, Fiery Cross..... Here's the interesting bits, while we wait!
- OUTLANDER seasons 1, 2, and into 3 Cast PHOTO SHOO...
- DG'S DAILY LINES
Monday, October 26, 2015
Grant O’Rourke Wins Best Actor at CATS
Grant O’Rourke has won Best Male Actor at the Critics Awards for Theatre in Scotland.
From The Herald Scotland:
The actor who plays Rupert in the popular television drama series scooped the Critics’ Awards for Theatre in Scotland accolade for his role in the Venetian Twins at the gala event at the Tron Theatre in Glasgow.
The Royal Lyceum Theatre in Edinburgh dominated the 2015 CATS awards with three different productions recognised.
The Venetian Twins and Bondagers picked up one award each while The Caucasian Chalk Circle garnered four awards.
O’Rourke won his first CATS award, while Bondagers picked up the Best Design Award.