- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS
- BOOK SCENTS CANDLES GIVEAWAY! Retweet & subscribe to our blog.
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- MyPeakChallenge 2016 2017 and 2018
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- Outlander Droughtlander! Related art, casting and articles about season 3, Voyager and season 4, Drums of Autumn! Plus Interviews by our writers and editors Susie Brown our Aussie blogging lass, and Nancy M Guillory of Whiskyisms!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- OUTLANDER CAST PHOTO SHOOTS AND RED CARPET APPEARANCES
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
- DG'S DAILY LINES
- RAFFLE ReTweet, sign up, to be entered!!
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
From Scotland to Paris: A Behind the Scenes Journey with Outlander
ABOUT THE EVENT
The STARZ Original Series Outlander, based on Diana Gabaldon's international best-selling novels, spans romance, science fiction, history and adventure, and has captured the hearts and imaginations of television viewers around the world.
This season, Outlander moves from the Scottish Highlands to the French Court of Louis XV. You're invited to a behind-the-scenes event as cast and crew discuss the thrill of creating the magnificent world of 18th century Paris and Versailles, including the meticulous work of the costume and set departments.
In addition, Emmy Award-winning composer Bear McCreary will perform his new theme for this second-season adventure.
Ronald D. Moore, Showrunner, Writer and Executive Producer
Maril Davis, Executive Producer
Terry Dresbach, Costume Designer
Jon Gary Steele, Production Designer
Bear McCreary, Composer
Caitriona Balfe, Claire Randall Fraser
Sam Heughan, Jamie Fraser
Tobias Menzies, Frank Randall/Jack Randall
CBS news correspondent Michelle Miller will moderate the discussion.
Complimentary attendance for Television Academy members and one guest only (non-transferable). Membership card and ID are necessary for admittance.
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis with reservation; Admission is not guaranteed.
This event will be webcast LIVE here on TelevisionAcademy.com at 7:30PM EDT/4:30PM PDT. Bookmark this page and return to watch the event!
Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 7:30pm EDT
Skirball Center for the Performing Arts at NYU
566 LaGuardia Place
New York, NY 10012