SAM HEUGHAN IN MY SCOTLAND ABOUT HIS HERITAGE
- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS SEASON 1, 2 & 3!
- Sam Heughan's MyPeakChallenge
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
- After the explosion... Outlander Cast promotions, Red Carpet events..
- Outlander Droughtlander! Related art, casting news, articles about season 3 Voyager, and season 4 Drums of Autumn! Plus, Interviews by our writers, Susie Brown (our Aussie blogging lass) and Nancy M Guillory (Whiskyisms) format by Dorianne Panich
- Drums of Autumn season four episode recaps, with our Aussie Blogging Lass Susie Brown
- Outlander Homepage Originals... CAST interviews with the actors bringing the characters to life!
- RAFFLE ReTweet, sign up to be entered!!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- Outlander in the city, Dinner with Diana Gabaldon in Scottsdale
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- Droughtlander for Season 5, Fiery Cross..... Here's the interesting bits, while we wait!
- Where it all began... Outlander Premiers, Cast photoshoots and promotions...
- The Fiery Cross, season five recaps by Susie Brown, The Aussie blogging Lass!
- Droughtlander without Outlander... Waiting on season six!
- Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander, the last book (10) excerpts
Saturday, September 26, 2015
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you, Sam, for sharing your thoughts about your lovely country of Scotland. I am looking forward to some hill climbing there someday, soon! I have been wanting to visit Scotland for genealogy research on my family ancestry.ReplyDelete
Hearing about and seeing what a beautiful country Scotland is, prompts me to move this adventure higher on my priority list of places to visit! I am also looking forward to upcoming seasons of the production of the "Outlander" series. I never expected the film production to be so outstanding! Now I can't wait to visit Scotland & begin walking those lovely hills.