- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS SEASON 1, 2 & 3!
- Sam Heughan's MyPeakChallenge
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
- After the explosion... Outlander Cast promotions, Red Carpet events..
- Outlander Droughtlander! Related art, casting news, articles about season 3 Voyager, and season 4 Drums of Autumn! Plus, Interviews by our writers, Susie Brown (our Aussie blogging lass) and Nancy M Guillory (Whiskyisms) format by Dorianne Panich
- Drums of Autumn season four episode recaps, with our Aussie Blogging Lass Susie Brown
- Outlander Homepage Originals... CAST interviews with the actors bringing the characters to life!
- RAFFLE ReTweet, sign up to be entered!!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- Outlander in the city, Dinner with Diana Gabaldon in Scottsdale
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- Droughtlander for Season 5, Fiery Cross..... Here's the interesting bits, while we wait!
- Where it all began... Outlander Premiers, Cast photoshoots and promotions...
- DG'S DAILY LINES
- The Fiery Cross, season five recaps by Susie Brown, The Aussie blogging Lass!
- Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone.... dailylines of the 9th book (continuation) by Diana Gabaldon
- Droughtlander without Outlander... Waiting on season six!
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Terry Dresbach's Newsletter, The Boots Mood Board!
We all wonder about Terry's Dresbach's inspiration when she creates the designs for each Season, each Episode and why she picks the fabrics, styles for the different Characters on Outlander!
Sign up for Terry's Newsletter to get an inside look at the Mood Boards and Inspiration Walls, which inspired this Seasons fashion...
On her blog, An 18th Century Life, she explains everything in simple detail.
Go directly to Terry's site for her thoughts and insight on: These boots are made for... or to read the rest of the Newsletter!
To see Terry's Newsletter and read the rest of this mood board: