- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS
- BOOK SCENTS CANDLES GIVEAWAY! Retweet & subscribe to our blog.
- DG'S DAILY LINES
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- MyPeakChallenge 2017
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- Outlander Droughtlander part two! Related art, casting and articles about Voyager! Interviews by our writers and editors Susie Brown our Aussie blogging lass, and Nancy M Guillory of Whiskyisms!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- OUTLANDER CAST PHOTO SHOOTS AND RED CARPET APPEARANCES
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
SAM HEUGHAN JULY 14 2013
Statement he gave on DIANA GABALDON'S Facebook page
RE Opportunity to play JAMIE FRASER
“Firstly, a big thanks to Diana for giving us these wonderful books! Utterly thrilled to have been given this opportunity to play “Jamie”. He’s a fantastic character that has so many apparent and hidden sides to him, a true gift of a part. I can’t wait to explore Diana’s world and share it with you guys! His love of Claire is inspiring and as deep as the land he comes from. My personal romance with Scotland is something I can’t wait for you to all experience too..! (Including the haggis)
Thanks to all the great support from you fans already, I know we won’t let you down. With Diana’s books to guide us and Ron Moore at the helm, Outlander is going to be one hell of an adventure! Slainte mhath!x”
Have his expectations been met? What is different now from when he made this statement? Does he feel the same way or more strongly now?
What do you think of SAM HEUGHAN'S JAMIE FRASER?? 2 years later.