- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS SEASON 1, 2 & 3!
- Sam Heughan's MyPeakChallenge
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
- After the explosion... Outlander Cast promotions, Red Carpet events..
- Outlander Droughtlander! Related art, casting news, articles about season 3 Voyager, and season 4 Drums of Autumn! Plus, Interviews by our writers, Susie Brown (our Aussie blogging lass) and Nancy M Guillory (Whiskyisms) format by Dorianne Panich
- Drums of Autumn season four episode recaps, with our Aussie Blogging Lass Susie Brown
- Outlander Homepage Originals... CAST interviews with the actors bringing the characters to life!
- RAFFLE ReTweet, sign up to be entered!!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- Outlander in the city, Dinner with Diana Gabaldon in Scottsdale
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- Droughtlander for Season 5, Fiery Cross..... Here's the interesting bits, while we wait!
- Where it all began... Outlander Premiers, Cast photoshoots and promotions...
- The Fiery Cross, season five recaps by Susie Brown, The Aussie blogging Lass!
- Droughtlander without Outlander... Waiting on season six!
- Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander, the last book (10) excerpts
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Brave New Warriors Comic Con Panel - Sam Heughan, Zachary Levi, Kevin Du...
probably the best panel hands down from 2015. Alot of Sam Heughan and worth the watch. see the interactions these men have with each other. great
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Great panel and discussion with Sam and the other great male actors. It was very entertaining and insightful to hear the questions and answers that pertained to their experiences as an actor, their most embarrassing moments, favourite fan moments. I loved the byplay between the guys. Sam told of a childhood moment called"Kiss, Cuddle, Torure" where he was being chased by a girl,that he fancied and when he looked backwards to see if she was behind him, he ran into a wall and he said she never chased him again. It's an truthful and honest glimpse into Sam's childhood and it makes him all the more real and shows me that the man he is now was shaped by the young boy he was, growing up in Scotland. He is very humble and laid back especially in a cutthroat business. May he remain that way.ReplyDelete