OUTLANDER THEMED CANDLES WITH CHARACTERS SCENT!
This is a story I literally stumbled upon while ordering goodies for our RAFFLE RAFFLE
The creator Nalana Lillie, is a lover of books and candles, read her story.
How Strength & Inspiration = Books & Candles
Thank you so much for stopping by my store and taking the time to read my story.
So what is my story? The road to Book Scents is a long one, but it began when I married a U.S. Marine. That adventure has taken me all over the country and provided me with a wealth of experiences I wouldn't trade for anything. It has provided me with ability to rebuild my life and network after each move and the strength to start over when there seems to be little to pull from. So with that as my foundation, and my husband and children cheering me on, I opened Book Scents in October 2013.
Since that opening my world has changed and for the better! I love my "job" and all the wonderful people I have been able to meet who love books and characters as much as I do! Through this I have found my calling - running a business that is based on my love of reading and inspires my creativity in candles and in business. I have surrounded myself with amazing people and am excited about where my business is going.
I hope you'll join me on this adventure! As a customer you will receive high quality, hand-poured candles that are based off of books and characters that have inspired me and I hope you love as well. I take the time to find the right fragrance profile for each candle - they are my babies - and will work to blend and mix fragrances until I find the perfect fit.
If you are an author, I hope you will look to me as a source of unique promotional items. I will work with you one on one to create a fragrance that inspires you and helps you to build your brand.
You can find me all over the internet! Please come check me out on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or at my blog. Also, if you see a link for my newsletter sign up! I do giveaways, sales, product announcements and provide Etsy coupons in all of these places.
http://www.bookscentscandles.com click link to purchase candles and other OUTLANDER goodies on her website. EXPECT A FEW IN OUR RAFFLE
- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS SEASON 1, 2 & 3!
- Nancy M Guillory blog page, WHISKYISMS
- MyPeakChallenge 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019...
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
- OUTLANDER season 4 & 5 cast PHOTO SHOOTS and Red Carpet appearances
- Outlander Droughtlander! Related art, casting news, articles about season 3 Voyager, and season 4 Drums of Autumn! Plus, Interviews by our writers, Susie Brown (our Aussie blogging lass) and Nancy M Guillory (Whiskyisms) format by Dorianne Panich
- Drums of Autumn season four episode recaps, with our Aussie Blogging Lass Susie Brown
- Outlander Homepage Originals... Cast interviews
- RAFFLE ReTweet, sign up to be entered!!
- Nancy M Fontenot taking each book at a time, thoughts on the book series that changed our lives...
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- Outlander in the city, Dinner with Diana Gabaldon in Scottsdale
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- Droughtlander for Season 5, Fiery Cross..... Here's the interesting bits, while we wait!
- OUTLANDER seasons 1, 2, and into 3 Cast PHOTO SHOO...
- DG'S DAILY LINES