- THE SPOILS OF MARRIAGE
- DROUGHTLANDER SURVIVAL TOOLS SEASON 1, 2 & 3!
- Sam Heughan's MyPeakChallenge
- CHARITIES & OTHER GOOD WORKS
- CAST PROJECTS
- Outlander In The City Dinner Event June 3rd 2017
- A NYC Voyage with Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan
- Voyager season Three, episode recaps by Susie Brown with the Inside Look by Production team
- After the explosion... Outlander Cast promotions, Red Carpet events..
- Outlander Droughtlander! Related art, casting news, articles about season 3 Voyager, and season 4 Drums of Autumn! Plus, Interviews by our writers, Susie Brown (our Aussie blogging lass) and Nancy M Guillory (Whiskyisms) format by Dorianne Panich
- Drums of Autumn season four episode recaps, with our Aussie Blogging Lass Susie Brown
- Outlander Homepage Originals... CAST interviews with the actors bringing the characters to life!
- RAFFLE ReTweet, sign up to be entered!!
- FUTURE APPEARANCES
- Outlander in the city, Dinner with Diana Gabaldon in Scottsdale
- "An Evening with Graham McTavish " Thank you to all who participated! It was a success. ..
- SUSIE BROWN, Recaps and Reviews Season Two! 13 Episodes...
- Droughtlander for Season 5, Fiery Cross..... Here's the interesting bits, while we wait!
- Where it all began... Outlander Premiers, Cast photoshoots and promotions...
- The Fiery Cross, season five recaps by Susie Brown, The Aussie blogging Lass!
- Droughtlander without Outlander... Waiting on season six!
- Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander, the last book (10) excerpts
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
New cast of characters and their parts on the show, some in their costumes.
Season 1 of "Outlander" wrapped up on May 30, but already has its eyes on the second season of the Starz drama.
Although it seems like forever before fans will see Jamie and Claire together again, there is juicy "Outlander" news to tide everyone over before the next chapter of the series begins. Knowing that the show's fans want to be kept in the loop during the Droughtlander, Zap2it has put together a guide for all things Season 2. Here's what's known so far.